As a community of Christ followers from The Austin Stone Community Church, our vision is to catalyze a church planting movement among 100 unreached people groups.
“Missions is the overflow of our delight in God because
missions is the overflow of God’s delight in being God.” —John Piper
As partners in the work of the gospel among the unreached, Advocacy Teams seek to catalyze church planting movements through partnering with Goers sent by The Austin Stone. Advocacy Teams provide care and representation for their Goers in an effort to support them in such a way that they continue to thrive and stay on task.
Training Made Easy
As an Advocacy Team member, you have access to bi-monthly webinar trainings and a library of resources developed to help you advocate well for your Goer.
- Let the Nations be Glad: The Supremacy of God in Missions – John Piper
- Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation – Jason Mandryk
- 50 Core Truths of the Christian Faith: A Guide to Understanding and Teaching Theology – Gregg Allison
- All Authority: How the Authority of Christ Upholds the Great Commission – Joey Shaw
- Serving as Senders Today: How to Care for Your Missionaries While They Are Preparing to Go – Neal Pirolo
- The Reentry Team: Caring for Your Returning Missionaries – Neal Pirolo
Join the Field Memo – our monthly newsletter from For the Nations. You’ll read stories of what God is doing in and through the Goers, applicable articles, and learn about ways to get involved.